Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Taoyuan ‧ Yuan-Shao Barbecue restaurant


Today I am going to introduce a barbecue restaurant named 原燒(Yuan-Shao)
This time I eat in Chungli but it have many stores around Taiwan.



We can see the atmosphere inside is so elegant. We
can enjoy the delicious food in a good environment.


It is the menu


Salad
I order fruit yogurt salad .
 Fruit and a little sour yogurt is so match.


Soap
Tomatoes shrimp soap
Fresh tomatoes and sweep shrimp.It taste delicious.



Meat
Here comes the leading role today. I order pork.
The pork’s fat and marscle percentage is perfect. It taste so delicious.
I start drooling just by thinking about it.
It is the souce for the meat.
It have three kinds of souce.
One is fruit another is Miso the last one is Japanese souce,
but I think original taste is the best.



ADD: NO. 245 YUANG HUA Rd. Chunll city
TEL: (03)452-6458
Website: http://www.yuanshao.com.tw/something.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment